Vacuum freeze-drying technology is also known as sublimation drying. The principle is to freeze a sample containing water in advance, and then sublimate its moisture under vacuum. The original biological, chemical and physical properties of the freeze-dried samples remain basically the same, and they are easy to be stored for a long time. After adding water, the samples can be restored to the state before freeze-drying, and their original biochemical characteristics can be maintained. Therefore, freeze-drying technology is widely used in medicine, food, chemical, biological products and other fields.
- Compressor, energy saving and high efficiency, low noise, long life.
- Vacuum pump, small volume, pumping speed, low noise, can achieve higher vacuum.
- Integrated design, compact structure, easy to use.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant, ODP=0.
- With defrosting function, safe and reliable.
- The cold trap and operating table are made of stainless steel, corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
- The transparent cover of the drying chamber is made of aviation acrylic material, with high strength and no bonding.
- Large cold trap opening size, with pre-freezing function, no need for low temperature refrigerator.
- Professional gas diversion technology, high freeze-drying efficiency, and uniform ice capture.